The Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF) provides payments for eligible students to attend activities like:
- school camps or trips
- swimming and school-organised sport programs
- outdoor education programs
- excursions and incursions
From 2020, the Victorian Government is investing an additional $160.9 million for the Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund over the next four years.
This funding will help ensure more than 220,000 government and non-government students from lower-income families are able to participate in camps, sports and excursions each year.
Families holding a valid means-tested concession card or temporary foster parents are eligible to apply. A Special Consideration category also exists. Schools can receive applications from families over term one and two.
Families can list more than one student in the one application form if they are attending the same school.
The annual CSEF amount per student is:
- $125 for primary school students
- $225 for secondary school students
HOW TO APPLY
New applicants should contact the school office to obtain a CSEF application form or complete this form by clicking here.
You only need to complete an application form if any of the following changes have occurred:
- new student enrolments; your child has started or changed schools in 2020/21 or you did not apply previously
- changed family circumstances; such as a change of custody, change of name, concession card number, or new siblings commencing at the school in 2021
Check with the school office if you are unsure.
For more information about the CSEF visit www.education.vic.gov.au/csef