- AVID Application Form
- Bayview Year 8 Electives Handbook 2020
- Bayview Year 9 Electives Handbook 2020
- Later Years Course Selection Handbook 2020
- WHS Instructional Model “SIMPLE”
- SAC Calendar
- Cyber-safety links
- eLearning Information
- Professional Learning
- News and Achievements
- Compass Login
- Compass – Parent Information Booklet
- Child Safety
- Booklists 2020
- Camps, Sports & Excursions Fund (CSEF)
- Student Grant Application Form
- Bell Times
- Parents & Friends Association
- School Term Dates
- Work Experience Arrangement Form
- Theatre Construction – Time Lapse Video
Williamstown High School has a proud tradition in education serving the local community and to mark its centenary School Council has decided to build a Centre of Excellence for the Performing and Creative Arts.
This multi-million project will be a fabulous resource for future generations of students. Not only will it be used by music and drama students as a rehearsal and performance space, it will also have an art gallery/meeting area to showcase students’ work.
It will be an invaluable facility for year-level assemblies and for students to listen to guest lectures. As a community facility it will be available for use by other community groups, including the primary schools, drama and music groups and churches.
The school is raising funds for the theatre through community donations and fund-raising. Already many in the school family have been generous benefactors but much more money needs to be raised.
See How To Donate for how you can help make this vision become a reality