National Careers Week aims to celebrate careers, career development and career development practitioners and to promote the economic, social and personal benefits of career development.
Over the next few weeks our students will be covering aspects of careers whether it is completing E-portfolios, Morrisby profiling, course selection or through HGP curriculum.
National Careers week might a perfect time to:
- View our regularly updated careers related video clips on our WHS Careers website www.willihighcareers.com.au
- Explore the ‘Important Information’ tab which will guide you to the Careers Newsletter and a Calendar of Events (many events are now online as Information sessions due to Covid-19)
- Check out the Parent Tab in the careers website and “Help your teen with career planning” or Career conversations.
- Have discussions with teachers, parents and family friends about their career pathways.
- Consider the impact of Covid-19 on the current employment projections as reported on the Labour Market information portal.
- Explore the My Future website and ‘Career Insights’, a fantastic careers website! www.myfuture.edu.au