SUBJECT SELECTION – WEBCHOICE
All Year 11 students are required to enter their subject selection via WebChoice.
All students are required to attach and submit the following two forms together:
- The Year 12 course selection form.
- A printed receipt from WebChoice.
Both forms are required to confirm each student has been supported throughout the course counselling process.
Please note: WebChoice will not be available to students until Monday 17 June. This is to allow all students to complete their course counselling session prior to this date and then with the support of their parent/guardian subject choices can be entered online.
Forms are to be submitted to the General Office by Wednesday 26 June no later than 3:00pm.
Please click on this link to Edval Web Choice: https://spring.edval.education/
If you have any questions or concerns please contact Stephanie Villemin at the Pasco campus for further assistance.
Stephanie Villemin Ross Adamson
WebChoice – Year 12
You have been issued with a login code to use on the WebChoice timetables subject selection page.
This code is not case sensitive.
When completing your online subject selection please take note of the following:
- You must select 5
preferences and 1 alternate choices.
The program will not allow you to submit your form with fewer
- Please select your
subjects in priority
order, as subjects of lower priority will automatically be removed in the
event of a subject clash.
- Your alternate choices
must be considered carefully as you will automatically be placed in them
if one or more of your preferences are not available.
- If you are selecting a VET subject please select this subject from the drop down menu. All students who are completing a VET subject must also complete the VET enrolment form and submit this with the subject selection form and your printed receipt from WebChoice. These forms can be found in the Careers office.
- There are some subjects
which have co requisites (subjects that must be studied together) the
program will prompt you to select the co requisite subject if you have not
done so and will not allow you to submit your form until you have chosen
the co requisite subject. An example of this is if you select Specialist
Maths you must select Maths Methods as a co requisite.
- You will be able to complete your subject selection online up until 3.00pm Wednesday 27 June. After this time, you will not be able to make changes to your subject selection. Please be aware that you will only be allowed to add your subject selections once. Please therefore ensure you have considered all options and sought all advice prior to entering subject choices.
- Once you have made your
selections please print the final selection form, have it signed by your
parent/guardian and return this to the front office with your subject
- If you require any further assistance with your subject selection process please see Ms Bovdis or Ms Villemin.